Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

hello from the Netherlands

Sorry for not typing German but if I would attempt that, it would be horrible..
    Basically I am here with a question about my confiscated 23 joule air rifle in Germany...

Thursday to Friday night I went from the Netherlands to Denmark driving thru Germany. I had 2 air rifles and 1 air pistol in the trunk. I had been pulled over twice by the police, first there was a big operation going on near Bremen (not sure, didn't really pay that much attention where i was). They were looking for drugs and weapons. So I told them about what I had in the trunk besides my other holiday stuff. It was no problem at all.

Then after Hamburg I got pulled over again by a car that said ZOLL I think. Also they were looking for drugs and weapons. So I told them I was already questioned before and they were fine with my guns. Still they wanted to search the whole car and specially take a look at the guns. That's where the problem started...

It turned out there were no F signs on the air rifles and pistol. They searched all of the car and they said that the guns will be tested and if it would be under 7,5 joule they would send the guns back and I wouldn't have any problem. I thought that 7,5 is very powerful so I helped and explained as much as I could because I thought it would be under 7,5. When I arrived in Denmark without the guns, ofcourse I searched at internet how strong my Gamo Hunter 440 was. Which is 23 Joule or 300meter per second...
    The pistol shoots 150 meter per second but I have no idea about how many joule. The second rifle is a very old Chinese airgun and would probably reach about 50-80 meter per second.

What should I expect to happen? Will I get a record for having illegal gun(s) in the trunk or will it just be an expensive fine?

Thanks a lot in advance..

PS: I bought the gun in the Netherlands and is legal there. I was just going to take it with me during my holiday at my girlfriends place as she likes guns too.

Hello Marco,

if the weapons are legal in NL (don't know anything about your laws refering to weapons), you might get them back, but you broke german law by transporting them through Germany without any permission. So you might be punished by German laws.
    You should ask a lawyer for help.
    Sie sind unbewaffnet! Das ist gegen die Vorschrift! !(Aeryn Sun zu John Crichton in Farscape)

Nichts ist gut in Afghanistan! (Margot Käßmann, Heiligabend 2009
    , aktueller denn je)

I like the shiny steel and the polished wood ! (Steve Lee: I Like Guns)

Kommentar

Hi Marko,

Dit wapen is ook in Duitsland te koop.
      Als hij in de originele toestand is.. niets aan de hand.

This rifle is also for sale in Germany.
      If it is in factory state.. don’t worry.

hallo leute, vorweg sei erwähnt, dass dies mein erster versuch ist, einen testbericht zu schreiben. abweichungen in form, stil und aussehen von den "professionellen" berichten bitte ich deshalb zu entschuldigen. ferner habe ich auch keine bilder…

Ein schweres Jagdluftgewehr mit einem eleganten Buchenschaft, ventilierter Schaftkappe und Zielfernrohrschiene. Die Color-Visierung Fiber Optik dient der schnelle...

Rgds

Kommentar

Dearest mauser11,

you mix up the "F"-version with the "High-Power"-version, which is not for free in Germany.
        And If there is no "F" on the rifle (you'll never find it on rifle with 23 Joule!) you have to ask for the permission to take a gun through Germany !

Marco: check the rifle's manual. If the airgun will have more than 7,5Joule you will get problems.
        Sie sind unbewaffnet! Das ist gegen die Vorschrift! !(Aeryn Sun zu John Crichton in Farscape)

Nichts ist gut in Afghanistan! (Margot Käßmann, Heiligabend 2009
        , aktueller denn je)

I like the shiny steel and the polished wood ! (Steve Lee: I Like Guns)

Kommentar

thanks for the information.. Should I expect a criminal record for owning / trafficking guns through Germany? Or could I expect a very expensive fine? I hope not to get a record because that would really screw up a lot of things for me as it is not possible to enter many countries if you have a record involving guns...

I've read on wikipedia that everything over 7,5 joule will be considered as firearm

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X