X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Zitat von Lichtgestalt Beitrag anzeigen
    http://www.midwayusa.com/product/285...aluminum-matte

The 12,37" version fits the Schmeisser UM 20" perfectly.

I´m using mine since two years now.

It is light, sturdy, has multiple 8-angle mounting options for rails and stuff, is not to big so that you can grab it with your hands easily and smoothly, has no sharp edges or something, which could cut your fingers.

I´ve mounted an Atlas Bipod on it.
    My front sight post is mounted on the original gas block (which works with the 12,37"-version).

I wouldn´t mount a front sight on a handguard.
    Those which I had weren´t stable enough to hold the line when going prone on the bipod.

I would buy the Samson again, exactly in this version, hands down.

P.S.:
    Bought mine from Matthias Horner, writing above me, at Hornerarms.
    Thanks for your advise. Samson seems a nice option, is this locked in place or still possible to move? I do not like the handguard to turn out of center by itself.

Kommentar

Hallo.
      When you like buy the rifle Schmeisser in germany, why you not order a customize rifle with the Lothar Walter barrel from the Schmeisser, Hehe.
      The upper and lower from Hera.
      handguard, stock, trigger all what you think over from aftermarket.
      Thats not really more expensive.

I have also a Schmeisser UM. But only one part is special from Schmeisser.

Kommentar

Zitat von NLSchmeisser Beitrag anzeigen
        Thanks for your advise. Samson seems a nice option, is this locked in place or still possible to move? I do not like the handguard to turn out of center by itself.
        What do you mean with locked in place?

It is screwed down on the barrel nut, so...
        "Der Euro muss platzen, sonst bekommen wir ein sozialistisches Zwangssystem."
        (Prof. Max Otte)

Kommentar

Kommentar

Zitat von NLSchmeisser Beitrag anzeigen
            The handguard is fixed at the barrel nut, doesn´t touch the barrel on any point so.

Full free floating.
            "Der Euro muss platzen, sonst bekommen wir ein sozialistisches Zwangssystem."
            (Prof. Max Otte)

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X