X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Wie viel ist zu viel?

Well, as the title asks-

I may have gone overboard in the last few months [I bought these since August 2013]...

I wound up buying the following [not all are pictured]-

DDR Makarov
    M95 Steyr [Austrian]
    M95 Steyr [Hungarian]
    M91/30 Nagant
    M91/30 Nagant
    Chinese Type 56 SKS
    Chinese Type 56 SKS
    Chinese Type 56 SKS
    Russian SKS
    MAS 49/56
    Vz-58
    Yugo M70AB2
    TT-33 Polish
    TT-33 Polish
    Ruger 22/45 Lite
    Glock 29
    Glock 19
    K31
    K31
    K31
    K31
    K31
    K11
    Colt 6920 [Colt AR-15]
    Ruger Mini-14
    Angehängte Dateien

Hello,
    One can not at all have to much, why stop at once to collect?
    Someone who collects stamps or coffee pots also hear not simply to collect or.
    A beautiful collection you have there, what cost such weapons with you? The K31 for example. I think you still lacks an K98?. The Mini -14 is very nice.

Sorry for my bumpy English, I'm still practicing ...
    Greetings from Zimmermann.
    "Es bringt einen nicht weiter, sich aus Angst vor dem Tod zu erschießen "

Kommentar

Zitat von Zimmermann Beitrag anzeigen
      Hello,
      A beautiful collection you have there, what cost such weapons with you? The K31 for example. I think you still lacks an K98?. The Mini -14 is very nice.

The K31 rifles can be purchased for about $280 dollars each.

Each of the K31s I bought was under $300 dollars, the K11 was around $250, the Colt 6920 was $900, the Mini-14 was $750, the Glock 29 [which I had with some of the best night sights available] was around $500, the Glock 19 was around $425, the M95 Steyrs were $105 each, the M91/30 Nagants were $100 each, the TT-33s were $250 each, the Vz-58 [with 5 magazines and a bayonet] was about $480, the Yugo M70AB2 was around $490, DDR Makarov was around $425, the MAS 49/56 was around $525, the Chinese Type 56 SKS were each about $290, the Russian SKS was $550, the Ruger 22/45 Lite was around $350, that's all to the best of my recollection.

About $8,825 for everything.

Kommentar

Hello,

At some point I will get hardcore into Lugers, K98s, etc... But right now I am about to get into stocks [more investing than collecting] and then cars [for fun]. I would like to get a Maserati Granturismo within the next 18-24 months, and then a Ferrari 458 and a classic Ferrari Testarossa. But I also want a BRDM-2, a UAZ-469, and a BTR-70 but I don't have the room for those now. I have been scoping out this property for sale in Indiana, the price has come down from $1.5 M to $1.25 M and I figure by the time I have the money saved up (circa 2018-2020) it should be down to at least $1.0 M and if it is still on the market I can buy it and move in, and I'll have ample room for all of the toys/stuff I will be acquiring along the way.

20th Century Castles offers missile bases, communications bunkers, silos and other unique, underground properties.

Don't forget, I still want to get a Browning M2 and an MG-42.

I'm sort of on a "breather" [a break] from buying guns [although I will be buying a Glock 20 and 5-6 sound suppressors in the near future] to stock up on more ammunition, accessories, training classes, and setting money aside for buying stocks when the market crashes and bottoms out in the next 6-12 months [most predictions point to a major US market crash in the next 12 months and I want to have the cash on hand to buy in during/after the crash] and my "Maserati fund" because the Maserati is awesome and I have to have one. I made a fair amount of money via the stock market from autumn 2008 to spring 2009, I happened to be sitting on some available cash when the market crashed and I bought in for a song and sold it at a hefty profit [300-500% on most of the stocks I bought] a mere 6 months later. I am working on building up a large cash reserve to buy in on the next crash [which is almost certainly just around the corner].

If I started buying Lugers and K98s right now there'd be no end to it and by 2017 I'd wind up with 30 Lugers and no Maserati.

Kommentar

Great bargain
          A Wise Man Once Said: "It Is Better To Have It And Not Need It, Than To Need It And Not Have It."

Kommentar

My condolences. Sounds like you're having a hard time
            Roman Grafe: "Man weicht eben nicht auf das nächste Tatmittel aus - zumal es schwerer ist, mit einem Messer zu morden als mit einer Pistole.", http://mobil.n-tv.de/politik/Der-Myt...e18287901.html

Japan: Mann tötet bei Messerattacke 19 Menschen, http://www.zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeit...ass-behinderte

2015: Polizei verzeichnet rund 2400 Messer-Angriffe in Berlin

Kommentar

Great house, it will keep the rain and has enough place for your wishes.
              Shoot you with your weapons or are you collecting only?
              For your sports car collection would still be a Lamborghini Countach fit well. If you need someone to help and advice, call me I'm with you.

I myself own : Colt Trooper MKIII, Unique 17, Mosin Nagant 91/30 and a G 96/11
              My next request is a K98.

Gruß Zimmermann
              "Es bringt einen nicht weiter, sich aus Angst vor dem Tod zu erschießen "

Kommentar

Zitat von Travis Beitrag anzeigen
                ditto
                but looks like a small collection for a us citizen...
                "The best way to improve the AR-15 is to unscrew the front sight, and put a new gun under it."
                Zitat von Kerkermeister
                Aber der Deutsche ist und bleibt ein Denunziant.

Kommentar

Zitat von imi-uzi Beitrag anzeigen
                  ditto
                  but looks like a small collection for a us citizen...

That's just what I bought in the last 8 months. I am getting close to 100 guns now.

Kommentar

Great house, it will keep the rain and has enough place for your wishes.
                    Shoot you with your weapons or are you collecting only?
                    For your sports car collection would still be a Lamborghini Countach fit well. If you need someone to help and advice, call me I'm with you.

I myself own : Colt Trooper MKIII, Unique 17, Mosin Nagant 91/30 and a G 96/11
                    My next request is a K98.

Gruß Zimmermann

I shoot all of my guns at least several times after buying them, although I have a number that I have not yet fired due to inability to find ammunition [my M95 Steyrs have not been fired yet], combined with recent weather issues [cannot use the outdoor range during torrential rains, thunderstorms, and tornado warnings/watches].

I finally found some 7.5 French so I am going to shoot my MAS 49/56 within a week or so.

I only have around 60,000 rounds of ammunition in all calibers so I am trying to conserve ammunition by only shooting to function test new weapons, sight in new weapons, sight in new optics, and practice with my concealed carry pistol, I am not just shooting to put rounds down range or to shoot bottles and cans.

Kommentar

Zitat von Travis Beitrag anzeigen

I have essentially run out of room for more gun safes and I am running out of room in my basement for storing ammunition and other supplies. Some might say, "have less stuff" but from my perspective the answer is obvious, "get a bigger house."

Kommentar

Yeah, I've heard of it. Guess thats the downside of social housing it does not provide much space. You really should think of moving
                        Roman Grafe: "Man weicht eben nicht auf das nächste Tatmittel aus - zumal es schwerer ist, mit einem Messer zu morden als mit einer Pistole.", http://mobil.n-tv.de/politik/Der-Myt...e18287901.html

Japan: Mann tötet bei Messerattacke 19 Menschen, http://www.zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeit...ass-behinderte

2015: Polizei verzeichnet rund 2400 Messer-Angriffe in Berlin

Kommentar

Lädt...
                        X