X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Category "B" firearms in EU countries?

Hi,

Can anyone please explain to me how the category "B" firearms are regulated in thier countries?

What are required for ownership and how is it handled by the police (or similar)

We don't use the same system in Sweden yet, but we are heading there slowly and i'm curious

Any input is greatly appreciated!
    I'm Swedish! Unfourtunately, i don't speak German.

What kind of firearms are category Bs?
    .22lr; 7,62x25; 9x19; .38 Special; .45ACP; 5,56x45; 7,5x53,5; 7,5x55; 7,62x39; 7,62x51; 7,62x54R; 12/70

Kommentar

Zitat von swizzly Beitrag anzeigen
      What kind of firearms are category Bs?
      B Firearms subject to authorisation
      * Semi-automatic or repeating short firearms
      * Single-shot short firearms with center-fire percussion
      * Single-shot short firearms with rimfire percussion whose overall length is less than 28 cm.
      * Semi-automatic long firearms whose magazine and chamber can together hold more than three rounds
      * Semi-automatic long firearms whose magazine and chamber cannot together hold more than three rounds, where the loading device is removable or where it is not certain that the weapon cannot be converted, with ordinary tools, into a weapon whose magazine and chamber can together hold more than three rounds
      * Repeating and semi-automatic long firearms with smooth-bore barrels not exceeding 60 cm in length
      * Semi-automatic firearms for civilian use which resemble weapons with automatic mechanism
      For these types of firearms a license is always requested. It concerns handguns, semi-automatic rifles and shotguns with a detachable magazine, shotguns with a short barrel.
      Refer to member State for conditions of delivery of a license. Private transfer between member States is ruled by the Directive; export/import follows national legislation.

More information here:

Kommentar

hmm okay.

In short:
        Nearly every weapon needs a permission. With this permission you can buy every "regular"* weapon you want. This permission will receive everyone, who wants one and is not previously convicted or entered into otherwise negativ appearance.

There isn't any distinction about the mag capacity, the length, the caliber, the look or wathever.

*regular = from semi-auto over repeating rifles to single-shot-guns, no matter what kind of percussion.
        .22lr; 7,62x25; 9x19; .38 Special; .45ACP; 5,56x45; 7,5x53,5; 7,5x55; 7,62x39; 7,62x51; 7,62x54R; 12/70

Kommentar

Hey bong jur, then what are the laws and regulations in Sweden, right now?

Aren't there any :thumbsup:

Regards,

Trav
          Roman Grafe: "Man weicht eben nicht auf das nächste Tatmittel aus - zumal es schwerer ist, mit einem Messer zu morden als mit einer Pistole.", http://mobil.n-tv.de/politik/Der-Myt...e18287901.html

Japan: Mann tötet bei Messerattacke 19 Menschen, http://www.zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeit...ass-behinderte

2015: Polizei verzeichnet rund 2400 Messer-Angriffe in Berlin

Kommentar

Zitat von Travis Beitrag anzeigen
            Hey bong jur, then what are the laws and regulations in Sweden, right now?

Aren't there any :thumbsup:

Regards,

Trav
            Hehe, i wish! Thank you swizzly for the information, so the "B" category isn' regarded as especially sinister or menacing in any way?
            It is a big thing here that they look "dangerous" and have large magazines...

Kommentar

Zitat von 2Sharp Beitrag anzeigen
              It is a big thing here that they look "dangerous" and have large magazines...
              People are afraid here too. It's not said yet that they won't ban them in future. It'll more or less depend on the party that runs the show next. It's one of the reasons I haven't bought yet
              Roman Grafe: "Man weicht eben nicht auf das nächste Tatmittel aus - zumal es schwerer ist, mit einem Messer zu morden als mit einer Pistole.", http://mobil.n-tv.de/politik/Der-Myt...e18287901.html

Japan: Mann tötet bei Messerattacke 19 Menschen, http://www.zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeit...ass-behinderte

2015: Polizei verzeichnet rund 2400 Messer-Angriffe in Berlin

Kommentar

Lädt...
              X