Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Hallo vom Italien

Ich bin eine italienische Waffensammler und ich registriert hier, weil ich suche Informationen über meine Mauser K98 Gewehr.

Ich möchte allen Mitgliedern hallo Zu sagen.

Es tut mir leid für mein schlechtes Deutsch Sprache und falsch, aber ich sprechen nur Italienisch und Englisch, und ich bin mit Google Übersetzer.

-----

I am an Italian collector of firearms and I registered here because I am looking for information for my Mauser K98.

I would like to say Hallo to all members here.

I am sorry for my bad German language but I only speak Italian and English and I am using Google Translator.
    Salu2 a to2
    Bizio
    FISAT Life Member & NRA Life Member

You are welcome!

Kommentar

Vielen Dank !

Thank you !
      Salu2 a to2
      Bizio

Kommentar

Hallo und hier im Forum.

Wenn Du Fragen zum K98 hast, wäre es hilfreich, wenn Du Bilder Deines Gewehres einstellen könntest.
        Dann fallen Antworten leichter und sie sind präziser.
        MfG aus der schönen Pfalz

Eins ist sicher - die Rente ( Norbert Blüm, anno die 90er, )
        Wir schaffen das ( Angela Merkel 2015, Und wen meint sie mit "wir" ?

"Bevor isch misch uffreg, is mers egal ....." oder auch "Äner vun uns zwä is bleeder wie isch....."

Kommentar

Danke !

Hallo,
          Ich habe letzte Woche kaufte dieses Mauser K98 "42" vom Jahr 1938.
          Ich denke, dass Seriennummern auf den Verschluss haben nachgedruckt werden.

Was denken Sie über ?
          Sind die waffenamt richtig ?

Hier sind 62 Bilder

Salu2 a to2
          Bizio

Kommentar

Hi Bizio and welcome in here

A nice weapon - I think the book of Richard Law would help you. See here ==>

...for a interessted collector it should be a must have

I have one in my bibliothek hope I can find the time in the next days to take a look at the stamps of your weapon and to give you a feedback.

Is it possible to know how expensive this K98k was? It's not normal to find a "one in one serialnumber" weapon in this condititon...

Best regards from Germany
            Sepp
            6,5x55sw - .303brit - 8x57IS - .30-06spr - 7,65x53arg

Kommentar

Zitat von Raketensepp Beitrag anzeigen
              Hi Bizio and welcome in here

A nice weapon - I think the book of Richard Law would help you. See here ==>

...for a interessted collector it should be a must have

I have one in my bibliothek hope I can find the time in the next days to take a look at the stamps of your weapon and to give you a feedback.

Is it possible to know how expensive this K98k was? It's not normal to find a "one in one serialnumber" weapon in this condititon...

Best regards from Germany
              Sepp
              Thank you, Raketensepp for your welcoming and your link.

I bought the rifle last week but I will return it to the seller.
              I have been warned yesterday by expert collectors that it is a fake.
              First of all the rifle should only bring Waffenamt WaA 63 everywhere and not also WaA 655 over the bolt or WaA 214 over the bolt catch lever spring. That's means that parts have been replaced and are not original when the rifle came out of factory.
              Secondly somebody, in order to make it "one in one serial number" , erased the serial numbers from the bolt parts and retyped them.
              I have not enough experience but some Italian collectors warned me about that and if you look at the serial numbers over the bolt parts, you can still see what remains of the original serials which have been erased.
              I payed 1.000 euro but it's value since it is a fake it is less than 300 euro.

This is a real shame, it is a fraud. But the seller is in good trust and faith so he will take back his rifle and will return me the money.
              Salu2 a to2
              Bizio

Kommentar

This serials have been retyped.
                Please have a look at the second "6" which still brings the old number under it.

And here as well

Salu2 a to2
                Bizio

Kommentar

Herzliches Willkommen und viel Interessantes wünsche ich dir (und uns allen) hier.

Erlaubt mir darum die Bitte, eure interessanten Beiträge doch so zu gestalten, daß uneingeschränkt alle etwas davon haben.
                  Soll heißen: So schlecht war Bizio´s Deutsch doch gar nicht, daß wir hier gleich komplett fremdsprachig weitermachen müssen, oder?

Herzliche Grüße
                  Unterschätze niemals die Macht dummer Menschen in größeren Gruppen!

Kommentar

Vielen Dank, Wallander.
                    Salu2 a to2
                    Bizio

Kommentar

Lädt...
                    X