Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Vielen Dank Telefon Schädlinge

First, am I conveying the right idea? I want to say "many thanks telephone pests" likening the telemarketers and auto-dialers to pests, something that annoys and pesters...

In America we have a specific National Do Not Call Registry and there are federal and state laws dealing with violations of this do not call list. The law has statutory damages for violations when you are called despite being on the list.

I have been harassed repeatedly this year by telemarketers and bill collectors trying to bully me into helping them collect debts that my relatives owe. I am not responsible for the debts of my relatives but the collectors want me to put pressure on my family members.

The only thing they understand is being taken to court or sent official letters informing them that litigation is pending.

I have filed three lawsuits in the last few months and I presently have two letters outstanding [awaiting responses].

Right now I have the telemarketers to thank for these items-
    Angehängte Dateien

Woher kommt die Affinität zur NVA ?

Tolle Waffen übrigens.

Gruß,
    Michael
    A Wise Man Once Said: "It Is Better To Have It And Not Need It, Than To Need It And Not Have It."

Kommentar

Zitat von MiWi Beitrag anzeigen
      Woher kommt die Affinität zur NVA ?

Tolle Waffen übrigens.

Gruß,
      Michael

It is hard to say exactly how it began, I suppose when I was reading about the various armies of the Cold War and the balance between the Warsaw Pact and NATO forces in Central Europe, it sort of just occurred to me, "NVA uniforms and equipment seem to be readily available and fairly inexpensive, but this will change as the years go by, start buying stuff now..."

I also have a fair amount of DDR stamps, Third Reich stamps, and some Third Reich coins [they're about 62.5% silver, I thought it might be a neat/historically interesting way to have some silver and further my coin collecting hobby which is almost entirely based around old American coins]. No original Third Reich uniforms though, and no reproductions for that matter... Originals are far too expensive and there's no reason to get a reproduction because that sort of thing doesn't interest me.

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X