Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Hi guys,

first of all: Sorry my English isn´t best and I´m far away from being an Expert for the Saiga! I know a little bit about Russian weapons, that´s all. I had a Saiga MKR, but I sold it to Thomas. I´ve never tried to mount different types of muzzle brakes on the Saiga, although the barrel of my Saiga was different, as you can see on the pictures from Thomas.

Generally there are two types of muzzle threads M14x1 and M24x1,5 on AK Type rifles, my Saiga had M24x1,5. I can´t tell if the longer barrel, as shown on your picture, causes trouble with mounting other flash hiders / muzzle brakes.

Regards

Michael
    sigpic

“The 10mm Auto retains more kinetic energy at 100 yards than the .45 ACP has at the muzzle”

Kommentar

Your English is way better then my German so i'm not complaining

Thank you very much for your input, it i much appreciated!

Keeping my fingers crossed that i'll be able to find my Saiga in a few months...
      I'm Swedish! Unfourtunately, i don't speak German.

Kommentar

Zitat von Der Sheriff Beitrag anzeigen
        Hallo zusammen,

hier möchte ich euch eine weitere Drückjagdwaffe für Rehwild vorstellen.

Diese Variante der AK hat mir schon immer gut gefallen. Die Verarbeitung ist gut und störungsfrei schiesst die Waffe auch. Bis jetzt habe ich ca 200 Schuß durch.

Bei den Patronen muß man offenbar nicht wählerisch sein. Alle drei bisher verwandten Sorten zündeten und wurden ausgeworfen.

Eine Besonderheit hat die Saiga: Sie lässt sich nur schießen, wenn der Schaft ausgeklappt ist. Eingeklappt lässt sie sich nicht abfeuern. Ist werksmäßig aber so vorgesehen und kein Fehler. Stört mich aber auch nicht weiter.

Das Zerlegen gestaltet sich naturgemäß einfach und völlig problemlos.

Leider passen die originalen 30er-AK-Magazine nicht, da die Patronen nicht ins Patronenlager befördert werden. Dazu müsste man eine Rampe anbringen lassen, was ich aber derzeit nicht vorhabe. (Da kaufe ich mir lieber ein anderes AK-Modell )

Mit Vierfach-Zielfernrohr kann man auf 100m das Schwarze im Spiegel (8er bis 10er) problemlos halten, ebenso stehend freihändig auf 25m. Morgen folgt dazu noch ein Testbericht vom Schießstand.

Gruß,

Bernhard
        http://http://www.waffenmarti.ch/ind...229&Itemid=572

Da steht das man die MK schiessen kann mit geklapptem Schaft ?
        Gibts da verschiedene Versionen ? Es ist aus der Schweiz vieleicht liegts daran ?

Kommentar

Ist dem wirklich so, dass man die Waffe im eingeklappten Zustand nicht schießen kann??

Kommentar

Finally I have taken possession of my Saiga

Has anyone changed the muzzle device on these? Apparently it is pinned in place, I would appreciate if someone had any info on how it is pinned and maybe even pictures?

Kommentar

Normaly there is a welded point, look around the Muzzle Break

Kommentar

I have been looking my best and can't find any sign of a spotweld. I did ask Waffen Schumacher where I bought it, and they informed me that it was fixed be means of a hardened steel pin. But I cannot find any trace of it...

Kommentar

take some pics around the Muzzle brake and post it

Kommentar

Pics:

I can't see any spotwelding? I did find what I believe is epoxy though.

Bilder auf den Foren eichenden Server geladen!
                    Angehängte Dateien
                    Zuletzt geändert von Feindsender; 04.11.2014, 20:33.

Kommentar

If anyone have any idea here it'd be much appreciated. I'll try to heat it up in the end of the week and get it unscrewed, if that fails I'll cut it carefully and remove it.

Kommentar

Hello 2Sharp,

kindly use our own server to post your pictures !

When you're writing your messages, you'll find the function "Anhänge verwalten" beneath the "Nachricht"- field .
                        There you can load up your pictures directly to the forum, so they will stay here, even if your external hoster will go down.

Feindsender did this job for you, next time it will be your part, ok ?
                        Sie sind unbewaffnet! Das ist gegen die Vorschrift! !(Aeryn Sun zu John Crichton in Farscape)

Nichts ist gut in Afghanistan! (Margot Käßmann, Heiligabend 2009
                        , aktueller denn je)

I like the shiny steel and the polished wood ! (Steve Lee: I Like Guns)

Kommentar

Zitat von Gunner Beitrag anzeigen
                          Hello 2Sharp,

kindly use our own server to post your pictures !

When you're writing your messages, you'll find the function "Anhänge verwalten" beneath the "Nachricht"- field .
                          There you can load up your pictures directly to the forum, so they will stay here, even if your external hoster will go down.

Feindsender did this job for you, next time it will be your part, ok ?
                          Understood! Thank you for the assistance, much appreciated and sorry for the mess

Kommentar

Couldn't find any sign of any weld so I tried heating it and without much effort it turned and I was able to remove it.

No sign of any pin, but a lot of epoxy....

Kommentar

So, um mich mal hier vorzustellen schicke ich direkt mal ein Bild von meiner Saiga MK mit.
                              Habe da einige Teile getauscht und bin mit dem Ergebnis recht zufrieden.

Verbaut wurde:

Ultimak
                              Krebs Custom safety
                              Aimpoint H1
                              US Palm Grip
                              SRVV Mündungsbremse
                              Solar tactical mfer (Magazinschacht)
                              Tapco G2 Abzugsgruppe
                              Eine Zuführrampe um normale Magazine gebrauchen zu können
                              und eine Krebs custom Retainerplate

Aber Urteilt selbst.

Ich entschuldige mich jetzt schon für die schlechte Auflösung, besseres gibt mein Handy leider nicht her.

ps. Hat jemand eine Idee, wo ich einen passenden Reinigungsstab herbekomme?

Viele Grüße

Henning
                              Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

Danke fürs Zeigen - sieht richtig gut aus!
                                So könnte mir eine AK auch gefallen

Grüße
                                mbsoldier

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X